Are you an Interior Designer in Petoskey, Michigan?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We are always looking for skilled interior designers to join our team! Please apply below or send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions we are hiring for:
Mid- Level Interior Designer
Seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-service orientated interior designer, full time, to participate as a team member in a small Petoskey design firm; help in project development; space planning; and design issues - including creative and concept development; participate as required for all phases of projects, client interface; meeting or exceeding clients’ objectives; from programming, schematic design and design development.
- Must have knowledge of residential construction documents and furniture specifications; skilled in AutoCAD and-or 20/20. Candidate should possess a creative eye, with the ability to understand and implement a wide range of design styles modern to Victorian
- Must have ability to develop space plans, with direction from the Senior Designer that are responsive to and conform to the program requirements, client’s goals and objectives; and, the creative ability to prepare conceptual design sketches that illustrate the architectural treatment of the space, necessary in order to develop concept statements
- Position requires the ability to research and have knowledge of lighting, furnishings, fabric, kitchen and bath design, other finishes and workroom resources to satisfy customer requirements
- Design and assemble presentations, including furniture and finishes, window treatments, rugs, cabinetry, lighting, appliances, and corresponding concept statements within the firms presentation standards
- During the construction phase (when applicable) attend job site meetings, on “as requested” basis to review elements of the construction to ensure compliance with the design intent of the approved construction documents
- Participate in the punch list process for both construction and furniture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ of interior design experience
- Professional References